REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the East Lawn Palms Cemetery's Wreaths Across America Page.
On Saturday, December 19, 2020 at 12:00 PM. Wreaths Across America will be held at East Lawn Palms Cemetery, 5801 E. Grant Rd, Tucson, AZ 85712, to remember and honor our veterans through a Laying of Remembrance Wreath Ceremony. Every volunteer will place a live balsam wreath on the graves of our country's fallen heroes and will say the name of each veteran aloud.
Please help our location lay wreaths at as many graves as possible by clicking the red "Sponsor" button. Or, if you would like to volunteer to participate in the wreath laying ceremony, please click the “Volunteer” button next to the cemetery name below, and don't forget to click the "Invite" button to invite your friends and family to join you.
Heartfelt thanks for support and sponsorship's!
Wreaths Across America Presents Kid's Corner
It was Lane Sisk’s seventh birthday when his parents realized the message to remember, honor, and teach was resonating with their son. Lane explains it best....
Wreaths Radio Teams Up with Jimmy Mac on the Dave Nemo Show
“I’m excited to be teaming up with Jimmy Mac on the Dave Nemo Show to bring more attention to what’s going on with Wreaths Across America.”...
In Honor Of
by Rhetta Yuill for John Yuill, Air Force, Honored by East Lawn Palms Mortuary & Cemetery
In Honor Of
by Tracy Gaspari
5801 E Grant Rd
Tucson, AZ 85712
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the main road of flags and look for the Veterans area, located at far North East corner of the cemetery.
East Lawn will provide golf cart shuttles throughout.
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at this cemetery, so feel free to park in any available spot. East Lawn will provide golf cart shuttles.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Remembrance Ceremony at East Lawn Palms Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the ceremony itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time, come early to enjoy some hot beverages and refreshments.
- Volunteers need to be at the cemetery at 8:30 a.m. we will have several trucks with trailers to remove wreaths out of the boxes, dispose of empty boxes onto the trailers and will need to organize specific amounts of wreaths in designated areas (a map will be on hand for these counts).
- Following the ceremony we will have a map instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We are fortunate that clean-up is done by the groundskeepers. Thank you East Lawn for your huge contribution.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience volunteering by laying a wreath on a veterans graveside. A big heartfelt thanks for all your support and helping me, a Gold Star Mom, achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.